What our clinic provides
- Physical examinations by a licensed veterinarian
- Depending on our doctor’s findings we are able to provide medication and treatment for less serious ailments.
- Low-cost bloodwork.
- Free vaccines. Dogs: Distemper/Parvo, Rabies, Bordetella, Influenza, and Leptospirosis at request. Cats: FVRCP and Rabies.
- General Deworming
- Flea Control
- If you are in need of pet supplies such as leashes, collars, bowls, food, or cat litter, please let us know in the comment section of your application.
**At this time we do not offer any surgical services such as spay/neuter or dental work. We are hoping to add surgical days soon so stay tuned and let us know if you’d like to be put on a list for these services in the future**
We generally respond to applications via email. Please indicate your preferred method of contact if you’re not available via email.
Guidelines for Applying for an Appointment
Our wellness events provide low to no-cost exams, vaccines, and microchips to low-income households across Los Angeles County. If you are interested in attending one of our events please see upcoming dates/locations and fill out the appointment form below. Please note there is a maximum of 3 pets per household per event. A representative from Little Angels Project will get back to you with an available appointment time via email.
The following is a list of the minimum documentation you are required to provide during the application phase:
- Proof of Income or Proof of receiving government assistance. Acceptable documents such as IRS Tax return form-1040s, Recent Paycheck stubs, EDD, Medical, social security, or Calfresh documents for all adults in the household where the pet resides.
- Proof of Identity, State issued License, Identity Cards, or Passports are all acceptable.
- Proof of the hardship you claim, if your income is within the Federal Poverty Guidelines (see chart) or Debt to income ratio.
- Proof that you own the animal in need, this can be determined with adoption/purchase Papers, vet records, or Rabies certificates for two consecutive “terms”
Wellness Event Schedule
March 18th – Congregational Church of Chatsworth
20440 Lassen St., Chatsworth, CA 91311
March 25th – MICROCHIP Event – W SF Valley Disaster Preparedness Fair
6201 Winnetka Ave., Woodland Hills, CA 91367
April 22nd – Rescue Con
800 Hobson way, Oxnard, CA 93030
April 29th – Michelson Pet Wellness Day
8401 Winnetka ave, Winnetka, CA 91306
May 2oth – Goebel Senior Center
1385 Janss Rd., Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
May 13th – First Christian Church of North Hollywood
4390 Colfax Ave, North Hollywood, CA 91604
More events to come, so stay tuned!